responsive web templates

Caravan - Static Holiday Home 

Do You Need a Gas Certificate for Your Caravan  Static Holiday Home Every Year?

Gas Safety regulations

According to Gas Safety regulations, if your static caravan is on a rented site, you must acquire a new gas certificate every year.

What’s more, if you are letting out your static caravan or mobile home – even if it’s just to friends and family – you must get an annual CP12 Landlord’s Gas Safety certificate.

In most cases, the responsibility falls to the owner to arrange an annual gas certificate, however the site agent will usually have the power to carry this out and bill the owner if it has not been carried out by the agreed deadline.

The importance of annual checks

We recently visited a caravan that was supplied by bottled gas, although the customer was not happy about having to arrange the inspection as they only used the holiday home one month in the year.

However, during inspection, it was found that the hose feeding the gas from the LPG bottles was degenerated through non-use, and the gas bottles had never been replaced in three years. It was a disaster waiting to happen.

This is why these safety inspections are carried out annually.

All price below are subject to distance 

Caravan Gas Check 

£ 80
  • Check up to 2 appliances. Gas Fire £10 extra. Instant certificates Issued

  • Postcode Area 

  • NE, DH, SR

Caravan Boiler Service

£ 80
  • Any make of boiler minor serviced .If you rent your property by law you must have boiler serviced annually
  • Postcode Area

  • NE DH SR

Gas Test, Bolier Service

£  130
  • Boiler minor serviced .If you rent your property by law you must have boiler serviced PLUS annual gas safety certificate
  • Postcode Area

  • NE DH SR